Saturday, May 9, 2009

Woah, it's May?

Sorry I haven't written anything on here for a while. It's likely because I have been spending all of my time on other websites like Threadless and Hype Machine.

I have blogged about Threadless before so I will spare you. But here are the most recent shirts I have picked up.

LOL - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever
Pandamonium - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever
Two Dinosaurs Caught in a Chinese Finger Trap - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever

The Dino one is so random and that's why I love it. Also, notice the common theme of animals. I love animal shirts.

Anyways, The Hype Machine is a an aggregate MP3 blog. I love it because you can get sweet remixes and covers of songs and then download them off of blogs and file sharing sites. Some of the sweet ones I downloaded today are: "It's Oh So Quiet" by Bell (a Bjork cover) and "Last Nite" by Adele (a The Strokes cover). Adele is basically amazing and anything she sings is so good.

Other than spending time on the internet, I have been looking for a job, starting up Spring Term, and that is about it. I am glad that it is finally getting sunny, so I can break out some short shorts (Dax Flame reference). For Spring Term I am taking the Physics lab, American Politics and Government, and Principles of Epidemiology.

So there you have it, a little update about me. I'll try to be more regular about updating. If I'm not, just remind me. :) Later~!

3 comments:

Didie U. said...

OMG I want that Adele song! I haven't heard it yet, but I love covers and I love Adele.

Dana said...

thank you for putting hype machine on here, because i was trying to figure out what it was called earlier today, and playlist was not wanting to work for me.

ps the frays heartless is nothing to kris allens.

Rachel Anne said...

did you see that i picked out that LOL shirt for you!! I am such a good... "it's complicated" facebook status person!!!