Saturday, October 4, 2008

BYU

For no particular reason, I have recently been researching schools. I'm not looking to transfer or anything, but I am fascinated by rankings of colleges, whether it be academically, sports, or anything really. In my research I have decided that I am so glad that I go to BYU.

First of all, this is pretty amazing concerning cost per credit hour.
-USC (or really any Private school that is somewhat difficult to get into)- $1,249
-BYU-$209

BYU is ranked #8 nationally for the number of students who go on to earn PhDs, #1 nationally for students who go on to dental school, #6 nationally for students who go on to law school, and #10 nationally for students who go on to medical school.

From The Princeton Review (2008):

#1 - Stone-Cold Sober Schools

#1 - Students Pray on a Regular Basis

#3 - Best College Library


Plus, we are in the top ten for football right now.

:)

1 comment:

KYLA CLAY said...

Well dangit, now I'm sad I left!