Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Stuff White People Like (Update-7 new ones)

#123 Mad Men
I have never actually watched it, but the art direction is really cool looking and I liked the SNL when the guy Mad Men hosted.
#124 Hating People That Wear Ed Hardy
This is so true. I have had multiple facebook status updates stating this. Its just expensive and looks really tacky. Every person that wears Ed Hardy is a d-bag for reals. So far, no one has proved me wrong. By the way, when I read this one I covered my mouth and my jaw dropped. I am SO white.
#125 Bob Marley
I don't actually love Bob Marley that much. I like and respect his music, but I don't listen to it much.
#126 Vespa Scooters
Who wouldn't love a Vespa? I would have used one all Summer if I had the money to buy one... :(
#127 Where The Wild Things Are
Well, who didn't love the book? It's "one of the most beloved children's books of all time". Well I loved it. I also love the trailer for the movie. It's really well done. I love the song, I love the writing. I haven't actually seen the movie yet, but I know I will soon. By the way, I am going to be Max for Halloween. I would say this one applies to me. :)
#128 Camping
I like camping, but I don't like the cost and stress of planning camping trips. I am actually very content with crappy food, crappy equipment, and having hard times. I like to talk about "bad" camping experiences after they are over. I don't know, that sounds weird, but it's true. Camping is one of those things that I like to talk about things that went wrong during my experience. Maybe this is because things often go wrong? haha. Some words that I associate with one camping trip this Summer: flat tire and broken tent.
#129 Banksy
I LOVE BANKSY. His stuff is often my laptop wallpaper, when it isn't a Threadless design. I love England and he is British, sooo that works. He had a piece up by the Tube station that we got off at to go to church and that was cool because I see it in books and I am like "I've been there many times". I think he is a really cool artist. Some of his stuff makes you laugh and some of his stuff makes you really think. Both things are good things to find in art. I love Banksy.

No comments: