Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Picture update






This is what i have been up to. :)

There is more, but no photographic evidence that I can find quickly.

I am moving back to Utah this Summer and will start school again Summer Term.

Summer Classes


Fall Classes


I'll be graduated next April. I don't really know for sure what I want to do next. Hopefully I'll figure it out. :P Any advice on that would be appreciated.

Hopefully I will become more regular about updating this. I started another blog that requires posting more often so I think that will help.

peace out boy (or girl) scout

2 comments:

Dana said...

1. You blogged! You have been so non-blogging for so long! I'm glad you're back.
2. I thought we were going to hang out during the summer, but not with a schedule like that.
3. You started a new blog?
4. Your classes look hard.
5. I think that's it.

Matt Gill said...

i love comments in lists. :D