Monday, May 3, 2010

I am in Alexandria, VA

I never know what to type for the title of my blog posts. I guess I'll just write the first sentence out and that will work. I never have an organized plan for what I write unless it is a list of some sort so I wont even both trying to think of a cohesive title anymore.

So right now I am in Alexandria. I got here yesterday morning. My flight left at 5:30 AM from JAX. I think that is the earliest flight I have ever gone on. Hopefully, I won't have to do that again any time soon. I got a wake up call from the hotel at 3:30 AM. I went to bed the night before at midnight. So crazy, ya?

You might be wondering why I was in JAX, Florida. I went to my best friend's wedding. Andrew and Laura are now married and share a last name. The BEANS. The temple is in Orlando so I spent Wednesday night to Saturday morning in Orlando. I went to Universal's Islands of Adventure for two days and the origional Universal Park for one day. I really love some of the Islands of Adventure rides. I wish the Harry Potter addition was finished. I did get to see the buildings for it though. It looks pretty sweet. It opens June 18th. The wedding went smoothly. I have a prety good amount of pictures, but my uploader thing is not working correctly so I will have to do that later.

Now I am up here visiting my friends Katie and Brittany. It's nice not having really important events to get to on time in an area no one with me knows. I caught up on sleep today, went to a bomb mexican restaurant and ate some custard at the Dairy Godmother. Tomorrow I am going to walk around Alexandria and explore this area.

Side tangent. Restaurant is the HARDEST word for me to spell, especially on the computer. It never looks right to me. What are some words that you have a tough time spelling?

I'm getting really tired now, so I'm gonna leave it at that.

Have a good week.

-Matt

1 comment:

Katy said...

im really terrible at spelling restaurant as well. I just mispelled it so i have to go back and correct it. why the F aren't you visiting GREG???