Thursday, December 18, 2008

100 things I want (first half)

After listing 100 thinks I am thankful for, I wondered how much easier it would be to make a list of 100 things that I want. This is a great opportunity to show how materialistic I can be. Also, this may inspire you in your x-mas gift shopping, whether for me or for others. Again these are not in any particular order, just how they spill out of my head.

As I started doing this, a lot of these starting mutating into things that I want to do in my life. I guess that's okay too.

1.) A soft cover shell for my mac
2.) A good night's sleep
3.) The new R.E.M. CD
4.) Tickets to Sundance Film Festival
5.) One of my designs to be printed on Threadless
6.) A vacation to New York City
7.) Warm gloves
8.) An ice scraper for my car
9.) A new right turn signal for my car
10.) People to comment on my blog (haha)
11.) To see Kanye West in concert
12.) To get my wisdom teeth out
13.) My brother to get his life together
14.) Free car insurance
15.) Some new underwear
16.) A beanie
17.) A significant other
18.) Sushi from Sushiland
19.) Yogurberry
20.) A really memorable New Year's
21.) A cool vintage leather jacket
22.) Friends to visit me in Utah
23.) The new Killers CD
24.) The newest Modest Mouse CD
25.) A puppy
26.) A cool summer job
27.) To start a dance craze
28.) To be a one-hit wonder
29.) To interview a celebrity
30.) To audition for a reality TV show
31.) To write a book
32.) To travel to every continent
33.) To live outside the US with my family
34.) To learn another language fluently
35.) To skydive
36.) To bungee jump
37.) To own Louis Vuitton luggage
38.) To live on the East Coast
39.) To get married
40.) To raise a family
41.) To go to the Olympics
42.) A wife with a good sense of style
43.) To perform a stand up comedy routine
44.) To start a band
45.) To do the gallon challenge successfully
46.) To get up on a wakeboard
47.) To ride an elephant
48.) To pet a kangaroo
49.) A massage
50.) My leg to heal quickly!

Ugh, I am tired. I will finish later. Maybe not.

No comments: