Thursday, December 18, 2008

I have found the source of happiness for all life.

And I owe it to LeAnn.

http://cdn1.ustream.tv/swf/4/viewer.45.swf?cid=317016

Whenever I tell someone about this, they ask "What is this?" Welllllllll....it is a live feed to some puppies. I watch them all day. They run around and fight/play with each other. It brings an instant smile to my face. It also makes me miss dogs. I love animals, especially pandas, polar bears, and puppies. I never really realized that they all start with p.... I love alliteration. (always).

Anyways, I was watching one time and I saw a person on the feed! I don't really know what was happening because I would only see the person from the level of the puppy's eyes, but I think they were bending over to put something in whatever is across from these puppies' home. I saw plumber's crack! So funny. But it makes me wonder, where are these puppies? And why hasn't anyone bought them if they are in a pet store or pound or something? There are thousands of viewers at all times. Come on! I would buy them all if they could live in my condo and also if I had a lot of disposable income. Both circumstances are not likely to change, so I am out of luck.

I think that is all for now.
check out this photo too, if you are bored.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/photo.php?pid=36672880&id=17827202&ref=mf

Matt

No comments: