Friday, March 20, 2009

I should be studying for Chemistry but...

Instead I'll write a blog

these photo booth videos are funny.






Also, there is a spider somewhere around me. I can't find it because our carpet is shaggy. It has crawled on my leg twice. It is kind of a good thing though because that little adrenaline rush keeps me alert and mentally awake. Now I think anything touching me is a spider. I'm a little terrified of spiders. I think every spider is going to bite me and then my skin will get a gaping hole.

There is a Threadless sale right now! Get some! use this link: http://www.threadless.com?streetteam=mgill52
If you buy something via this link, then I get $3.00 store credit! :)

This week I went to 24Cycle and the song "Sandstorm" by Darude was played. That is an awesome song to work out to.



Speaking of music. I think that anyone reading this blog should check out the following bands:
The Streets -british rap
The Hush Sound-piano pop -rock with both male and female vocals
The Honorary Title -indie-like awesomeness








Also, this article was very strange---->http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29727352

Sorry bout so many videos.

K, Chemistry for a half hour. No more distractions.

1 comment:

Britt Linde said...

Matt, love that Hush Sound video.

I do things like this also when I have a lot of homework and important things to do.