Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Job

So yesterday was my first day really "off the job." That is to say that if I was still working I would have had to work yesterday. I kinda wish I still had a job. It motivates me to get to bed at a reasonable hour and I feel more accomplished. Plus, I get the dollar dollar bills y'all. Heh.

So with my new found open days I have started to look for a job in Provo. I want to be a server. I just applied to Red Lobster, but I don't want to waste time applying if there isn't much of a chance to get hired. Does anyone have any helpful hints to as where I could get hired as a server? I have lots of customer service experience and I think I handle people well, and I have worked at a restaurant as a host and busser, but I don't have any server experience. Keep all that in mind.

So please, direct me to my next job. Also, if you know anyone that has any kind of hook up at a restaurant, let me know.

k thx bye

1 comment:

Didie U. said...

I think Chilis and applebees will hire w/o server experience. Try like a country club... lots of tips.