Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Summer is Ending

Wow, Summer went really quickly this time around. Given that it was only two months for me, it still went way quick. It was only two months because I took an extra term at BYU.

Well, it has been an okay summer. I didn't get to see that many people as often as I would have liked to, but I had some good times. I am done with my job now and now I am taking a week to get ready to leave and I will be leaving either on Sunday late afternoon or Monday morning.

I think I have gotten to that point in my life where I know my friends at college just as well as I know my friends back home. I think other people have gotten to this point as well. Its somewhat unfortunate because we want people to be just the same as they used to be, but people change. I know that I knew this all along, but I never really thought about it that much. I guess its true that change is the only constant.

With that being said, I am super excited to get back to school. I am finally confident in my major choice and am ready to dive into those classes. I am going to declare as a Public Health major on the Health Science track. That means that I have to take all the pre-Med requirements along with a bunch of Health classes. I am not so excited about the drive down there though...

No comments: