Saturday, September 6, 2008

Back 2 Skool

As many of you know, getting back into the swing of things a school can be one of the most stressful times of the year. Your not sure about your classes and schedule, you have to move into a new place (moving is one of my least favorite things), and you have to buy a lot of things like books, groceries, and things you forgot at home. Pair that all with my trial of driving to Utah from Klammath Falls and it makes sense how relieved I am to be done with this week.

My Class Schedule goes like this: MONDAY-Physiology from 10-10:50, Honors Book of Mormon from 1-1:50, Environmental Health from 2-3:15, and Health Behavior Change from 3:30-4:45.
TUESDAY-Intro to Public Health from 9-9:50, Jogging from 10-10:50, and Infectious Diseases from 12:35-1:50. WEDNESDAY-The exact same as Monday. THURSDAY-Same as Tuesday minus Intro to Public Health and adding my Physiology Lab from 2-3:50. FRIDAY-All I have is Physiology from 10-11:50.

I am excited about my classes. I think I will learn a lot and enjoy all of them. I'm not sure if I will do well in them, but I will enjoy them.

One thing thats funny to me is my Jogging teacher. He looks like Clint Eastwood. Haha.

A lot of people have asked me where I am living now, so I should probably just post it on here. I live in Promenade Condos which is just off of 900 E in #20. Come visit!

Well I think that is all I have to say right now. I'm going to go jog.

No comments: