Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Nick Patera

I randomly discovered this youtube video a while ago with Amy, but I only recently rediscovered it as I started sharing it again here at school. It blows my mind.

So it starts off with this guy, Nick Patera, in a studio or something that looks a lot like a studio. He starts singing "A Whole New World" from Disney's Aladdin. He is pretty darn good. When I first saw it I thought he was pretty good. It was an interesting song choice, and he is really into it in a theatrical way. I thought that was the reason this video had so many views.

But then, it happens. It will blow your mind too. When I showed my mom, she had to leave the room. Haha. I feel like I shouldn't explicitly say why this is so shocking. Its not grotesque or violent, just weird. Check it out!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=t9-CS2v8wcc

As to whether its real or not, you can watch him sing out of the recording studio, like in his video for "Bleeding Love."

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GGM53wG9-4E&feature=related

Let me know what you think. :)

No comments: