Saturday, September 6, 2008

Computer--HELP!

So I never thought of my computer as a very good computer, but recently it has just been sucking. It shuts off randomly, takes 15 minutes to turn on, virtually has no battery because it has to be plugged in to be on, and is so slow that it takes a half hour to burn a music CD and I can't even watch DVD's on it! These problems are getting so bad that I am going to buy a new computer. I have been doing a little research, but I am still unsure what to get.

I have been leaning towards a Macbook, the one level above basic one. I have heard pretty good things about Mac, especially that they are great for photo editing and video editing, which I like. On top of that, BYU's store will give you a free printer if you buy a Mac, or Apple will give you a free Itouch, after rebate, when you buy a Mac. Does anyone know if there is a way to get both?

Also, what other computers would be somewhat comparable. Obviously, cheaper is nice and I really would like a computer with great battery life so I could take notes without being plugged in.

Please, let me know what you think about this whole situation!

1 comment:

Jeniffer said...

I recently visited your blog (http://matthewallengill.blogspot.com/2008/09/computer-help.html)and found it quite interesting .I have website that has deals with the same subject. Therefore, exchanging content links with your blog i would help to generate traffic and gain maximum backlinks. If you are interested with my proposal please mail me at (jeniffertech@gmail.com)

Best regards!
Jeniffer